Thursday, May 17, 2007

Two Weeks old!


Hello! I am 2 weeks old, and I am beginning to get used to life out here. I like to take walks in a sling, although tend to nod off to sleep. I hate having my clothes changed, mainly because I have to wear these ENORMOUS underpants that get strapped on really tight!! My parents seem to want me to develop a regular sleeping pattern. Well, they are just crazy to think i would do such a thing when I am so young. I don't plan on sleeping for long stretches until I am a few months old. Right now, I will sleep when I want, and for how long I want. Deal with it, people!
Callum James

3 comments:

Jove said...

Get use to the enormous underpants Callum, I am still wearing them when forced. I prefer to be naked . . .

Julie said...

Callum, I hear ya. I think sleeping is highly overrated and somehow my parents got it in their heads that babies need naps. pa-sha to that, I say. And the diapers? It gets amuch more fun when you start walking, cause then you can jump off the changing table and run through the house making the poor sucker with a diaper try to catch you. Until then, just kick and cry a lot.

sine said...

hi callum welcome to the weird and wacky world. you are a very welcome addition to the family - we needed good news and judging by the grin on your Dad's face you have already surpassed expectations. we are already looking forward to your first visit to Ireland to meet your vast circle of family and fans.