Thursday, October 18, 2007

My trip to the HOMELAND (Minnesota that is...)






Callum just returned from a fantastic trip to Minnesota. He was able to meet both of his great-grandmas, his grandparents, and his auntie and uncle as well as other friends. We took lots of walks and even braved the winds of Lake Superior. He impressed everyone with his smile and rattling prowess. It was a fantastic time. He especially enjoyed breathing the brisk, fresh air and looking at all the amazing trees. Thanks to everyone for such a wondeful time.

2 comments:

Drea said...

Umm, cuteness! I LOVE that family pic of the three of you on the beach, can practically smell the fresh air.

Lovely!

Julie said...

Oh, I'm so relieved that you've been on vacation. I was starting to wonder if you've given up on blogland. A. dor. a. ble. I can't get over this kid's round, blue-eyed cuteness. You guys are a truly beateous family.