Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's a wonderful new year














Callum is eight months old, believe it or not! He was lucky enough to spend his first day in 2008 with his biggest fan, Kayleigh. [She keeps reminding us that she will be taking a babysitting class (she is 8) and would love to babysit Callum. And, every time Callum glances her way or grabs for a toy she is holding she says, "Oh, he really likes me!" Between that and her impeccable manners we are seriously considering her babysitting offers.] As parents, Kieran and I are marvelling at the daily accomplishments and gamut of emotions from our little guy. Mellow would not describe him but fun certainly would.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh Meliss, I LOVE that pic of you and Cal. You have such a loving, peaceful look on your face... and his, expression, well, I let that speak for itself. Too much goodness. Sorta makes me weepy.