Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Birthday Weekend with my Grandmas!!

Callum's Grandma Burns and Great Grandma Scharmer visited us in New Jersey for Callum's birthday weekend and we had a great time. They came all the way from Minnesota. Four generations all together!! The weather was beautiful and all the spring blossoms were in full bloom. It took Callum a while to warm up but after about a day he finally figured out that he had one awesome fan club. And, couldn't stop double-checking that they were both watching every single thing he was doing. As in, "look, I just took a sip from my sippy cup...did you see? did you see?". He got lots of cheers and lots of love and he couldn't get enough of it. It was so fun to watch it all.

Here I am with my Great-Grandma, playing with some of my new birthday toys.


All four generations in our neighborhood park!


Goofy Papa!!


I even went down the baby slide with my Grandma.


Grandma couldn't get over the blossoms in our dear Garden State and helped me reach out to the flowers. It was great fun.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Score for you Meliss--the women in your family age beautifully. What a gorgeous group of women-- complemented, of course, by the boys big and small. What a special time with all of you relishing in the Garden State's springtime together...