Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Bit About Jude Patrick

1. I'm four months old already!
2. I'm generally a pretty jolly little guy and for the most part if you smile at me, I will smile back.
3. I'm really social and even at my crankiest, if we go on a walk and see other people, I charm the socks off of them.
4. Sometimes my brother likes to give me a little 'hug' that is really more like a squish and even then I usually just laugh.
5. All bets are off, however, after about 6pm when I'm done being on and want to complain about my day but don't try to put me to sleep doggone it!

6. Speaking of complaining, my mom keeps complaining about her 'baby elbow' followed by something about carrying around 17 and a half pounds all day long. Not sure what that is about.
7. I am, however, pretty fat. In fact, I'm so fat that I have a rash under my chin(s) because it is nearly impossible for oxygen (or a washcloth!) to reach such an airtight space. The doctor says not to worry because soon enough I'll be holding up my head enough to let in air and it will heal. My mom says, "Really?!". My dad says, "Fat babies are the best."

8. I'm also really interested in what everyone else seems to be doing with their mouth at the dinner table. So, I've been trying out eating some people food and not just milk. Ah. It's alright, sometimes it hits the spot and sometimes it's more fun to watch it cascade out of my mouth and onto my bib.
9. My favorite thing to do is play peekaboo or be tickled.
10. I still have grey blue eyes just like my brother and I'm getting a little bit of hair growing in but not alot, no one can tell what color it is. It's just one of many mysteries that are left to unfold about me.


1 comment:

emilyg123 said...

so good to get to know this guy! fat babies are the best.