Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Brother...

You mostly drive me nuts. You follow me around, destroying any tower I might be trying to build, tearing apart my puzzles as fast as I can snap the pieces together, you ALWAYS want to play with the truck I am playing with and you are really good at getting sympathy when you should be getting in trouble. I've been known to get so angry that I push against your face!

But, when the squirrels come out to play and we both notice it and you stand next to me I can't help but put my hand on your back because I love you so.

2 comments:

genderist said...

Absolutely precious picture! (That's one to save for them both when they're teenagers and get mad at each other's towers again...)

genderist said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! They'll be so excited to see this one when they grow up (and get over each other knocking down their towers when they're teenagers!)...