Thursday, June 18, 2009

I have preferences!

1. I prefer leaning far out to my right while you are holding me. It would be best if you rest all 15 pounds of my little baby self on an isolated portion of your upper left arm. Oh, and please don't sit down, it isn't nearly as interesting.

2. I prefer to sleep with my head resting to the left. I'm not really bothered that this is setting my head off a little lopsided, I'm sure it will be ok.

3. I prefer to be spoken to directly and will reward anyone who does this with lots of cooing and smiling and talking.

4. I prefer to laugh while I'm sleeping. Not while I'm awake, my dreams are funnier than you are.

5. I prefer hearing my brother sing more than anyone else. His strictly monotone version of "Baa Baa Black Sheep" is so good that I will stop crying.

Overall, I'm a pretty happy guy so please try to abide by these preferences. Thanks.

1 comment:

h said...

baby jood, you are so cute...i would love to know what is so funny in your dreams...